Skype
Yaatsonav

demoreel2.swf demoreel2.swf

dats a good job mate

this motionpickture promotes your skill quite well in a positive way, because you have a lot of talent with drawing and animating in the aspect of style, timing, and spacing. witch we both cant say about some other recent animator that I dont want to call the name of, but youll probably get who it is.

so I think you deserved this jolly good trophy and did a pretty good job. as I remember how you where actually "hatin' '' on yourself in the past because you thought you sucked gives me a little laughter, look at you now. a big boy

Rupee's Revenge Rupee's Revenge

da respect

poppin some caps at dem clawcks yall worrrd

The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

cool

its so cool that you can make these boring dialogues so funny with all the expressions. thats why it really is good and funny.

this kinda made me think of peter brian and stewie from family guy

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

man.. thanks

this is like the awnsers to all of my questions i ever asked you man :]

it was fun to read, and fun makes reading alot easier. also the background gave me a very relaxed feeling, that was nice. the music was good. sometimes when you watch a tutorial you hear the heavy metal pumping through your speakers. and that makes it annoying. first i thought: lots of text!? oh no!!!!.

but i knew andrew would do a little animating in it :]

good job mate! you desereve a 10 and a 5

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

sweet

i really liked it: D

not to be annoying but suicide is hara kiri.

but who cares :D its just a fun game:)

F2Jam v3 F2Jam v3

sweet

i really liked it but i disliked the use for spacebar

Tuesday's Gone Tuesday's Gone

Could use some improvement but I like it!

Maybe work on your rhythm and tuning of the guitar. Nice job, couldn't have done it better myself.

ASDF! ASDF!